I LOVE WordPress’ annual review! Here we go:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 15,000 times in 2015. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 6 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
There were 871 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 1 GB. That’s about 2 pictures per day.
The busiest day of the year was April 19th with 209 views. The most popular post that day was What Happened To Khia & the Immediate Aftermath – By Noodle’s Mom.
(I prefer not to read that but you go ahead if you don’t know why I ended up with 2 new sisters this year.)
In 2015, there were 199 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 263 posts.
13 days: 28 June – 10 July
Tuesday: with 36 posts total
Attractions in 2015
These are the posts that got the most views in 2015. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Voting is Open – Contest Entries Are Here 63 COMMENTS August 2015
- 2 What Happened To Khia & the Immediate Aftermath – By Noodle’s Mom 37 COMMENTS April 2015
- 3 It’s My Birthday Party! 72 COMMENTS July 2015
- 4 Update on Khia – The Last One 44 COMMENTS April 2015
- 5 My Best Friend Is Sick 44 COMMENTS April 2015
How did they find you?
The top referring sites in 2015 were:
Where did they come from?
That’s 61 countries in all!
Most visitors came from The United States. Canada & United Kingdom were not far behind.
Who were they?
Your most commented on post in 2015 was Ow Ow Owwwww!
These were your 5 most active commenters: