Would you look at that! Another blog award! This time it is from my friend over at Flights of Fancy. The Creative Blogger Award is given to those that you feel are inspiring bloggers. The award was given to us on March 21st but Mom wasn’t up to helping me blog about it.
Thank you from the bottom of my paws, Gah (and Maia) 😀
• Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs (15?!?!?! That’s a lot!)
• Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
• Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
• Pass these rules on to them
I find many blogs on here inspiring. It is hard to pick and choose because I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. So please, if you aren’t nominated, don’t be offended! I love all of you ❤ ❤ ❤
- A Dog’s Life?: Tales of Colin’s blossoming relationship with his first dog, Ray. Colin and Ray have worked very hard to get where they are now – having overcome aggression, fear, heart worm, etc. Colin is an angel sent from the heavens to Ray.
- Deziz World: Service cats Dezi and Lexi take care of their mom and ALWAYS find the positive in all situations.
- Dogs on My Mind: Piper works hard to train her animals and is very inquisitive about all things animal-related. You don’t want to miss out on her insight. She’s a very smart young lady.
- FRANKly and ERNESTly Speaking: Frank and Ernie the Attorney (both dogs) work very hard to advocate for us animals. They take anyone/anything who messes with us to court to make sure justice is served. Their blog inspires me to not always take myself so seriously.
- Purrince Siddhartha’s Purrfect Pad: My dear friend Purrince Siddhartha the cat and his mom, Sherri-Ellen, are another pair that always find the positive. Siddhartha has already been through so much and he’s not even a year old!
5 Facts About Me
- When I get home from a car ride, I like to run down to the driveway gate (automatic) as fast as I can to see if I can beat it before it closes all the way. I have yet to succeed. One day…
- I like to smell flowers in the garden with Mom. Especially her pink roses.
- I snore….a lot. I even choke on my tongue sometimes and wake up gagging.
- I comfort myself by rubbing my paws along my eyes and snout (you can see it HERE)
- I met my girlfriend online 😛
I can’t wait to see what my friends write and who they nominate!