OMD! It’s finally voting time, friends! I think it’s going to be difficult to choose because these pictures are AWESOME!
Don’t forget, you’re voting for 2 categories: Best Before and After AND Best Bath Picture.
The polls for voting are at the bottom.
Without further delay, here are the contestants in no particular order:
1) Doc – Fozziemum‘s boy
2) Tucker from Tales of Tucker. According to his mom, he “loves water and just hanging out in the tub or getting the occasional spray from the sink when he gets in the dishwasher.”
3) Purrince Siddhartha Henry from Purrince Siddhartha Henry and LadyMum’s Purrfect Pad
4) Wally from The Chronicles of Wallace and Samuel
5) Sammy from The Chronicles of Wallace and Samuel
6) Smokey from Golden Kali
7) Bailey, formerly of Golden Kali. According to Bailey’s Dad, Bailey passed 6 years ago and HATED baths.
8) Stella Rose from The Three Little Pugs.
9) Sadie of A Dog Tales
10) Easy of Easy Blog. Easy added, “can you imagine that I had to dry my furs with my own paws? not even the towel-service works in that house….”
11) Princess Leah of Princess Leah’s Blog. PL joined the contest to “show what happens to my floofy Princess slippers when I go to the furstealers, scary!!!! I hopes you can haf a good laff at my pre and post floofyness!!!”
12) Elsa of Nordhuesn (blog address unknown!)
13) Whitley of Whitley Westie. She said, “No furcuts for me, but da soap made a big difference!”
14) Lexi of Lexi the Schnauzer who joined the contest just so I wouldn’t cry. She’s the best girlfriend ever!
15) Houdini from PigLove aka Hotel Thompson. His pics were submitted by his brother Bacon.
16) Ruby from Ruby the Airedale who said, “it’s a miracle I still have ears…just sayin'”.
17) Bailey (girl) from a Facebook follower
18) Zoey from Scarlybob’s Blog. Her brother Kasper said, “She had a lot of fun that day…she rolled on dead things, cow poop, then waded through a bog and got it all over her face. Wonderful :)”
19) Purple Girl from Sand Spring Chesapeakes
And now….VOTING TIME!
You have until Saturday, September 4th at noon EST to get your votes in. To be fair, I set the polls to only allow 1 vote per person. I believe you can vote even if you do not have a blog/login!