Well, I’ll be! I have been given the Blogger Recognition Award by Oscar and Mrs. P. Thank you both from the tip of my waggly tail allllll the way to my little, wet nose.
As with all awards, there are things I have to do. For instance, I’m supposed to tell you how my blog got started:
Mom was browsing the web when she came across a video called, “Tiny Hamster Eating Tiny Burrito”.
It wasn’t the first time she had seen it and she was shocked that it had gone viral (it currently has over 10 million views). She turned to Dad and said, “If a hamster can become famous for eating a burrito, I’m positive Noodle could become famous!”
That very same day, my blog was created. Thank you, Tiny Hamster! Although, maybe I need to eat a burrito or something because I’m not famous and it’s been almost a year….
Anywho, I’d like to pass this award to some bloggers who have impacted me and/or my blog:
- Marking Our Territory
- Saving Sammie
- Lexi the Schnauzer (she’s hot stuff…she’s also my girlfriend <3)
- DZ’s Adventures
- Jacques’ Dog Blog
- Princess Leah’s Blog
- Purrince Siddhartha Henry an LadyMum’ss Purrfect Pad
- Ruby the Airedale
- Tails Around the Ranch
- The Three Little Pugs
- Happy Wiggle Butt
- Raising Daisy
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
- Note: You can decline the award if you don’t feel up to doing the above, but remember—you have to earn it by doing the work! 🙂