1) This picture is my most favorite, most cherished picture I have. It counts as one because it’s in one frame!
2) Mom always takes me outside and has me sniff the new flowers with her. A simple reminder to take the time to stop and smell the roses.
4) This picture is from when I conquered the tractor – a goal of mine since I first saw it!
5) This picture is from when I helped Mom decorate for Christmas. Christmas makes me smile and so does helping my Mom.
6) This picture reminds me how much my Mom loves me and I love her, and how great it feels to be wrapped in the arms of someone who loves you!
7) A reminder of just how much my Dad loves me and what it looks like when you have love in your heart.
Now, I nominate the following blogs/friends:
Lexi aka my girlfriend, at Lexi the Schnauzer
Purrince Siddhartha Henry aka my bestest friend, at The Purrfect Pad
Ray aka my best blogging buddy, at A Dog’s Life? Stories of me and Him
Shoko and Kali, 2 of the nicest kitties out there, at The Canadian Cats
Sammy, the wisest cat out there, at OneSpoiledCat
OMD! There’s so many more I want to nominate but I’m exhausted. If you want to join the challenge, just JOIN!
Rules and explanation of this tag:
- Thank your nominator/s and link them in your post.
- Link the creator (Ariel’s little corner of the internet)
- Post your 8 photos of happiness;
- The photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy.
- Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking!
- Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers!