Hi, friends! Are you still there?! It’s been SO long since I’ve been on here.
I’m just gonna stick to the highlights of what’s happened since my last big post.
- On October 28th, Mom took Macy to the vet and x-rays determined she DOES have hip dysplasia.
She’s being treated with Novox anti-inflammatory, Duralactin supplement, and Glycoflex supplement. Ideally, she should be swimming twice a week but Mom’s having trouble finding a local hydrotherapy facility. Mom also has to look into cold laser therapy.
- After her x-rays, she was completely stoned from the sedation for more than 12 hours. Mom thought she was going to have to go back to the vet in the morning because she was so out of it for so long. She even peed the bed because she could hardly move.
- A couple days ago, she made friends with some goats and a horse.Mom said to Dad, “Did you ever think our craziest dog would be the best behaved in public?” Ummm…HOW RUDE! (but true)
- All is good in Molly-land. She’s enjoying the cooler weather. It brings more things out to hunt.
- It seems Jamison is done with living in the office 24/7. He’s been braving the living room more and more. This makes Mom happy because he was getting FAT! This makes Macy even happier because she LOVES him and all she wants to do is give him ear licks.
- I have been antsy. Way antsier than usual. I’m doing this thing that’s driving Mom and Dad crazy – I lick them ALL the time. I can’t stop. Lick, lick, lick, lick , lick. That’s all I do. There’s been a lot going on and Mom and Dad are working to keep things calmer. Mom tells me that no dog is more in tune with their owners’ emotions than I am.
I hope all of you are okay. I will do my best to stop by to visit your blogs.