It’s time for another installment of Memory Monday! Time goes much too fast if you ask me.
This week I’m taking you back to January 5, 2015, the day I was given my 1st Blog Award:
**Cue time travel music**
My blog – MY little ol’ blog – has been nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blog Award” by my friend, Phoebe, over at Musings of PuppyDoc. I am in shock! Phoebe, I would like to thank you for your kind nomination. If my blog has made you smile even once, it has done its job!
The nomination comes along with a request for me to tell you 7 things about myself. So here they are in no particular order:
1) I was found living on the street by my mom on January 10, 2012. It was the best day of my life.
2) I love jumping on people’s laps, especially when they aren’t expecting it.
3) If you scratch at the base of my tail or along my spine, I will fall over because it makes both of my feet kick.
4) Being cuddled is my most favorite thing in the whole world.
5) I want to change the world’s view on owning a rescue dog so that people will stop breeding and eliminate puppy mills.
6) I love rolling in the dirt and I hate getting my dirt washed off in a bath!
7) I never knew how many people I would meet through this blog. I hoped it would gain interest from some people but wasn’t sure it would. It has been so wonderful!
Mom was so excited that day. Even if my blog inspires just ONE person, it’s worth all the time that goes into it.
Outside of our wonderful blogging community, who inspires you and why?