As I get ready to snuggle up to my mom for the night, these are the things running through my mind:
- What does one put in their letter to Santa? I’ve never done one before and a friend suggested I try it. (Thanks, Ray!)
- Why doesn’t Khia ever lick the inside of my ears? I do it to hers all the time!
- Will the roof really be done on Wednesday? I’m so over it.
- How can I keep Jamison out of my personal space? He keeps getting closer and closer.
- Is mom really planning on helping Jamison start his own blog? He’s sarcastic, evil, and completely disobedient. Who is going to want to read that nonsense?
- Can it really be summer in South Africa right now? (Hi, Genis!) I mean, just the other day I was wearing my jacket! How can that be? I must remember to ask Mom and Dad what that’s about.
And, of course, I’m already planning my day for tomorrow:
- Wake up and say goodbye to Mom
- 1st potty trip outside, chase crows out of yard
- Eat a delicious breakfast
- 2nd potty trip outside, chase squirrels up the telephone pole
- Harass chickens and ducks while Dad gives them breakfast and cleans their houses
- Avoid getting attacked by Conrad (he’s a duck with attitude)
- Annoy Khia
- Lay in the sun
- Cuddle with Dad
- Beg Dad for his lunch
- Eat dinner
- Wait for Mom to come home
- Go crazy when Mom comes home (it makes her feel really good)
- Snuggle with Mom
Sounds like a plan!
Sweet dreams, friends!